- 28 Nov 2023
- 4 Minutes to read
- Updated on 28 Nov 2023
- 4 Minutes to read
Ionode4 is an audio integration device with built-in firmware, processing, and I/Os. It provides 4 audio inputs, 4 audio outputs, 4 control inputs and 4 control outputs. The device has convenient pairing capabilities and can be rack-mounted individually, in pairs, or used as a stand-alone unit. Ionode4 is connected to your network via LAN and communicates over the network using all contemporary audio standards such as AES67, RTP or VoIP.
This manual provides an overview of the hardware components and their functions, followed by installation and configuration instructions.
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Follow all instructions.
- Heed all warnings and cautions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation opening. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus that produce heat.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, the power cord shall be connected to a mains socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- The appliance coupler, or the AC mains plug, is the AC mains disconnect device and shall remain readily operable after installation.
- Adhere to all applicable, local codes.
- Consult a licensed, professional engineer when any doubt or questions arise regarding a physical equipment installation.
- Do not use any aerosol spray, cleaner, disinfectant or fumigant on, near or into the apparatus. Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not unplug the unit by pulling the cord, use the plug.
- Do not submerge the apparatus in water or liquids.
- Keep the ventilation opening free of dust and other contaminants.
The device has been tested for compliance:
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Directive 2002/95/EC – Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
- Ionode 4 device
- 4 Clear anti-scratch rubber feet
- 2 Rack mount brackets
- Optional: Connection plate with 4 screws for rack mounting in pair